Round 1:Online Coding Round
This round was conducted on hackerearth.com consisting of 3 programming questions and 15 MCQs from(CN, OS, DBMS) . Time alloted for test was 90 Mins.
1st coding question was based on simple Implementation(arithmetic approach)
2nd coding question was based on dictionary or MAP
3rd coding question named “Escape Grid” which can be solved by using either by backtracking or BFS.
26 Students cleared this round.
Round 2:Technical Interview
This round was based on Data Structure & Algorithms.
First question of this round was to solve the coding question(Escape Grid) that was asked in the written test and slightly modify the problem(Solution must be in most optimized way)
Afterwards they asked “Knight Tour Problem”(Backtracking) with code.
Then they asked two questions from tree:
a.)Diameter of the tree.
b.)Check whether a number(say k) is equal to the sum of any two nodes present in the tree.
14 Students Cleared this round.
Round 3:Pen-Paper Scenario Based Test
In this round they asked two questions for which we have to write the code/logic/pseudo code along with approach(Solution must be in most optimized way).Time limit for 1st question was 20 minutes and that for second question was 15 minutes.Questions asked were:
a.)Given n hubs(Shops), k products, requirements and availability of each and every products. We need to find those products whose requirement is more than availability and print from which hub we need to fulfill if we have excess availability of product.
b.)Given n strings of ‘a’ to ‘z’ characters of any length. Each character have different encoding of 0 or 1.We have to find the XOR of each character of a string in most optimized way.
6 Students Cleared this round.
Round 4:Personal Interview
In this round they give me a scenario based question.Write a neat and clean code(no overwriting, no cutting, all variable names must be justified and optimized code in terms of time as well as space )
Given no of rooms in a hotel and arrival and departure of every customer.Check whether we can allocate the room to all customers or not.
Then they ask some fundamental questions from OS and CN.
Then they asked about my projects.
Finally, 4 students were selected and I was one of them.
- Medlife Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Medlife Interview Experience
- Medlife Interview Experience
- Medlife Interview Experience | Set 2 (1 Year Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.