Round 1: HackerRank
1)Given a singlyLinkedList with binary digits n each node. Find decimal value of the binary string generated by combining all nodes.
Example: input: 1->0->1->1->0 output: 22
2) Given ‘n’ consecutive number from 1. Given value k, find maximum sum generated from the consecutive numbers such that their intermediate sum should not be k, and values are summed from the left to right.1<n<10^9 & 1<k<10^5.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.