Script execution time in PHP is the time required to execute the PHP script. To calculate script execution time use clock time rather than the CPU execution time. Knowing clock time before script execution and after script execution will help to know the script execution time.
Example: Sample script
Clock time can get using microtime() function. First use it before starts the script and then at the end of the script. Then using formula (End_time – Start_time). The mirotime() function returns time in seconds. Execution time is not fixed, it depends upon the processor.
Execution time of script = 1.6927719116211E-5 sec
- Maximum execution time taken by a PHP Script
- Find time taken to execute the tasks in A based on the order of execution in B
- Sorting integer data from file and calculate execution time
- Measuring 6L water from 4L and 9L buckets
- Frequency Measuring Techniques for Competitive Programming
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- How to Run a Python Script
- HTML | script Tag
- Importing Data in R Script
- How to tell if a <script> tag failed to load?
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- HTML | <script> src Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- Perl | Exiting from a Script
- Node.js | Constructor: new vm.Script() Method
- How to import config.php file in a PHP script ?
- Node.js | script.runInContext() Method
- Node.js | script.runInNewContext() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.