Script execution time in PHP is the time required to execute the PHP script. To calculate script execution time use clock time rather than the CPU execution time. Knowing clock time before script execution and after script execution will help to know the script execution time.
Example: Sample script
Clock time can get using microtime() function. First use it before starts the script and then at the end of the script. Then using formula (End_time – Start_time). The mirotime() function returns time in seconds. Execution time is not fixed, it depends upon the processor.
Execution time of script = 1.6927719116211E-5 sec
- Sorting integer data from file and calculate execution time
- Measuring 6L water from 4L and 9L buckets
- Frequency Measuring Techniques for Competitive Programming
- HTML | script Tag
- Perl | Exiting from a Script
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- HTML | <script> charset Attribute
- String Operators | Shell Script
- HTML | DOM Script text Property
- HTML | DOM Script type Property
- HTML | DOM Script defer Property
- Amazon auto signup script
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.