*It will be a pen and paper based test which is conducted by well known aptitude platform eLitmus.
*The test is conducted for 3 continuous hours and the level of questions are really high.
*After this test, there will be a technical test which has following sections
>C, C++, Java
>Database, Operating System, Computer Networks etc
>The interviewer was an PhD student.
>At the starting he asked me to introduce myself.
>Then he asked me what is your strength.
>Then he went through my academics and asked me what is that you are lagging so that you can cross the 90 % mark(I was above 75% throughout).
>Then he asked me some basic questions from the core subjects.
>Then he asked me my favorite language
>Then he asked me how garbage collection is done in java.
>Then he asked me a basic aptitude question
>After that he asked me to create a linked list data structure in java.
>It was a GD round based on demonetization and crypto currencies.
>It was not an elimination round.
>Projects in detail
>Create a team of players with highest scores.Rule is that if one is selected, its adjacent are out of the pool.
>Design an OSI stack in such a way that you can find the maximum distance node in a LAN.
>Design a data structure such that fetching and update of the class variables is fast.
- McAfee Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- McAfee Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- McAfee Interview Experience | SDE-2 (4.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.