*It will be a pen and paper based test which is conducted by well known aptitude platform eLitmus.
*The test is conducted for 3 continuous hours and the level of questions are really high.
*After this test, there will be a technical test which has following sections
>C, C++, Java
>Database, Operating System, Computer Networks etc
>The interviewer was an PhD student.
>At the starting he asked me to introduce myself.
>Then he asked me what is your strength.
>Then he went through my academics and asked me what is that you are lagging so that you can cross the 90 % mark(I was above 75% throughout).
>Then he asked me some basic questions from the core subjects.
>Then he asked me my favorite language
>Then he asked me how garbage collection is done in java.
>Then he asked me a basic aptitude question
>After that he asked me to create a linked list data structure in java.
>It was a GD round based on demonetization and crypto currencies.
>It was not an elimination round.
>Projects in detail
>Create a team of players with highest scores.Rule is that if one is selected, its adjacent are out of the pool.
>Design an OSI stack in such a way that you can find the maximum distance node in a LAN.
>Design a data structure such that fetching and update of the class variables is fast.
- McAfee Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- McAfee Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- McAfee Interview Experience | SDE-2 (4.5 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.