Program to find maximum value of an integer for which factorial can be calculated on a machine, assuming that factorial is stored using basic data type like long long int.
The idea is based on that fact that, in most of the machines, when we cross limit of integer, the values becomes negative.
Maximum value of integer : 20
This article is contributed by Pramod Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Maximum number with same digit factorial product
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Breaking an Integer to get Maximum Product
- Minimum integer with at most K bits set such that their bitwise AND with N is maximum
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nCr is maximum
- Maximum positive integer divisible by C and is in the range [A, B]
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nPr is maximum
- Biggest integer which has maximum digit sum in range from 1 to n
- Find the maximum sum (a+b) for a given input integer N satisfying the given condition
- Find an integer that is common in the maximum number of given arithmetic progressions
- Find the largest number smaller than integer N with maximum number of set bits
- Minimum decrements to make integer A divisible by integer B
- Last non-zero digit of a factorial
- Double factorial
- LCM of factorial and its neighbors
- Check if N is a Factorial Prime
- First digit in factorial of a number
- Count digits in a factorial | Set 1
- Count Divisors of Factorial