Program to find maximum value of an integer for which factorial can be calculated on a machine, assuming that factorial is stored using basic data type like long long int.
The idea is based on that fact that, in most of the machines, when we cross limit of integer, the values becomes negative.
Maximum value of integer : 20
This article is contributed by Pramod Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Maximum number with same digit factorial product
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Breaking an Integer to get Maximum Product
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nCr is maximum
- Biggest integer which has maximum digit sum in range from 1 to n
- Maximum positive integer divisible by C and is in the range [A, B]
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nPr is maximum
- Find an integer that is common in the maximum number of given arithmetic progressions
- LCM of factorial and its neighbors
- Double factorial
- Last non-zero digit of a factorial
- Count Divisors of Factorial
- Program for factorial of a number
- Sum of divisors of factorial of a number