We are given a binary string containing 1’s and 0’s. Find maximum length of consecutive 1’s in it.
Input : str = '11000111101010111' Output : 4
We have existing solution for this problem please refer Maximum consecutive one’s (or zeros) in a binary array link. We can solve this problem within single line of code in Python. Approach is very simple,
- Separate all sub-strings of consecutive 1’s separated by zeros using split() method of string.
- Print maximum length of splited sub-strings of 1’s.
- Length of longest consecutive ones by at most one swap in a Binary String
- Maximum Consecutive Zeroes in Concatenated Binary String
- Find the number of binary strings of length N with at least 3 consecutive 1s
- Check if a binary string contains consecutive same or not
- Maximum consecutive repeating character in string
- Find the first maximum length even word from a string
- Count maximum-length palindromes in a String
- Maximum even length sub-string that is permutation of a palindrome
- Binary String of given length that without a palindrome of size 3
- Check if a binary string contains all permutations of length k
- Maximum length substring with highest frequency in a string
- Maximum length prefix of one string that occurs as subsequence in another
- Generate all binary strings of length n with sub-string "01" appearing exactly twice
- Maximum length of balanced string after swapping and removal of characters
- Length of the smallest sub-string consisting of maximum distinct characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.