Matplotlib is an amazing visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib is a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack.
matplotlib.ticker.PercentFormatter class is used to format numbers as a percentage.
Syntax: class matplotlib.ticker.PercentFormatter(xmax=100, decimals=None, symbol=’%’, is_latex=False)
- xmax: It is a float value that determines how the number is converted into a percentage.
- decimals: It is either an integer value or None. It determines the number of decimal places to place after the point. If None (the default), the number will be computed automatically.
- symbol : It is either a string or none that gets appended to the label.
- is_latex: It is a boolean value. If False, reserved LaTeX characters in symbol are eliminated.
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- String Template Class in Python
- Changing Class Members in Python
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 1 (Class, Object and Members)
- class method vs static method in Python
- First Class functions in Python
- Violinplot in Python using axes class of Matplotlib
- Class and Instance Attributes in Python
- Matplotlib.ticker.MultipleLocator Class in Python
- Matplotlib.gridspec.GridSpec Class in Python
- CBSE Class 12 | Computer Science - Python Syllabus
- CBSE Class 11 | Computer Science - Python Syllabus
- Matplotlib.patches.CirclePolygon class in Python
- Class as decorator in python
- Python | Avoiding class data shared among the instances
- Python | Using variable outside and inside the class and method
- self in Python class
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- How to create a list of object in Python class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.