Matplotlib is an amazing visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib is a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack.
matplotlib.ticker.AutoMinorLocator class is used to find minor tick positions based on the positions of major ticks dynamically. The major ticks need to be evenly spaced along with a linear scale.
Syntax: class matplotlib.ticker.AutoMinorLocator(n=None)
- n: it represents the number of subdivisions of the interval between major ticks. If n is omitted or None, it automatically sets to 5 or 4.
Methods of the class:
- tick_values(self, vmin, vmax): Given vmin and vmax it returns the value of the located ticks.
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- String Template Class in Python
- Changing Class Members in Python
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 1 (Class, Object and Members)
- class method vs static method in Python
- First Class functions in Python
- Violinplot in Python using axes class of Matplotlib
- Class and Instance Attributes in Python
- Matplotlib.ticker.MultipleLocator Class in Python
- Matplotlib.gridspec.GridSpec Class in Python
- CBSE Class 12 | Computer Science - Python Syllabus
- CBSE Class 11 | Computer Science - Python Syllabus
- Matplotlib.patches.CirclePolygon class in Python
- Class as decorator in python
- Python | Avoiding class data shared among the instances
- Python | Using variable outside and inside the class and method
- self in Python class
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- How to create a list of object in Python class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.