The matplotlib.lines.VertexSelector class belongs to the matplotlib.lines module. The matplotlib.lines module contains all the 2D line class that can be drawn with a variety of line styles, markers and colors.
matplotlib.lines.VertexSelector class is used to for managing the callbacks that maintain a list of selected vertices for matplotlib.lines.Line2D. The
process_selected() function gets overridden by the derived classes for the picks.
Syntax: class matplotlib.lines.VertexSelector(line)
- lines: These represent the lines that are defined for the plotting.
Methods of the class:
- onpick(self, event): The selected set of indices gets updated when the line is picked using this method.
- process_selected(self, ind, xs, ys): By default it does the implementation of “do nothing” of the process_selected() method. The ‘ind’ represents the indices of the selected vetrices whereas ‘xs’ and ‘ys’ are the coordinates of the selected vertices.
- self in Python class
- Class as decorator in python
- Wrapper Class in Python
- Inheritance in Python Inner Class
- First Class functions in Python
- Print objects of a class in Python
- How to Get a List of Class Attributes in Python?
- How to create an empty class in Python?
- Changing Class Members in Python
- Extend Class Method in Python
- String Template Class in Python
- Class and Instance Attributes in Python
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- Matplotlib.dates.AutoDateFormatter class in Python
- Matplotlib.ticker.LinearLocator Class in Python
- Matplotlib.colors.Colormap class in Python
- Matplotlib.text.OffsetFrom class in python
- Matplotlib.animation.FuncAnimation class in Python
- Matplotlib.ticker.IndexFormatter class in Python
- Matplotlib.ticker.PercentFormatter class in Python