Matplotlib is an amazing visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib is a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack.
matplotlib.colors.to_rgb() function is used convert c (ie, color) to an RGB color. It converts the color name into a array of RGB encoded colors. It returns an RGB tuple of three floats from 0-1.
- c: This accepts a string that represents the name of the color. It can be an RGB or RGBA sequence or a string in any of several forms:
- a hex color string, like ‘#000FFF’
- a standard name, like ‘green’
- a letter from the set ‘rgbcmykw’
- a string representation of a float, like ‘0.4’, indicating gray on a 0-1 scale
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course