Round 1 (Online)
Time duration – 1Hr 30min
Number of Questions – 45
- Mathematics (6 MCQs) – Aptitude
- Computer science (10 MCQs) – OS, DBMS, Networks, DS, Algorithm
- C (7 MCQs)
- C++ (7 MCQs)
- Java (7 MCQs)
- Python (6 MCQs)
- Coding (2 questions)
1. Given a sequence of binary numbers (0, 1) of size ‘n’ in which every 0 represent a decrement to the sum and every 1 represents the increment to the sum. You have to find the minimum possible value of ‘k’ such that the sum of the first ‘k’ elements is greater than the sum of remaining elements.
The initial sum for both the half is 0.
- given sequence – 101011
The minimum possible value of k – 6
- given sequence – 1001001
The minimum possible value of k – 0
Instructions- From the above-mentioned sections- mathematics and computer science sections were compulsory. You have to choose any 2 sections among C, C++, Java. Python section was a bonus. For coding questions, you have to choose language among c, c++, java. Both questions need to be implemented in different languages.
Round 2 (GD – 15min)
Group discussion round was the elimination round. Every discussion was among 10 students. Topics were related to politics, demonetisation, teamwork etc.
Round 3(Technical Interview – 1.5hrs)
Started with introduction and then briefly covered all the projects mentioned in the resume. Some basics of machine Learning (as my projects were around it).
- Compiler and operating systems basics.
- Size of integer (how and why).
- 32-bit machine Vs 64-bit machine.
- Word size, Bus size.
- INODE, FAT.
- OOPs concepts.
- Output questions- Good knowledge of pointers were tested here. Give outputs along with reasons.
- Sort a given Queue without extra space.
- The maximum sum of the array without taking two adjacent elements.
Round 4(Managerial Round – 1hr)
It started with an introduction and then followed by a few situations based questions. All the following questions need to be answered with a real example from your life.
- How do you do time management?
- How can you work under pressure?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- How do you handle multiple deadlines?
- How do you convince people?
- How do you work/lead in a team?
- How do you learn(books, videos, blogs)?
- Have you ever shown your integrity(refuse to do a task as it was unethical according to you)?
- Location and domain preferences( and why).
- Strengths and weaknesses?
- And many more.
Round 5(HR Round – 30min)
- Why Mathworks?
- Location preference.
- Family background.
- What do you know about us?
- About job role.
- Rate yourself on the basis of technical interview.
- And many more.
Most of the questions were from PPT(Pre-Placement Talk).
- MathWorks Interview Experience(EDG)
- MathWorks Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.