Some of the mathematical functions are discussed in below set 1 and set 2
Trigonometric and angular functions are discussed in this article.
1. sin() :- This function returns the sine of value passed as argument. The value passed in this function should be in radians.
2. cos() :- This function returns the cosine of value passed as argument. The value passed in this function should be in radians.
The value of sine of pi/6 is : 0.49999999999999994 The value of cosine of pi/6 is : 0.8660254037844387
3. tan() :- This function returns the tangent of value passed as argument. The value passed in this function should be in radians.
4. hypot(a, b) :- This returns the hypotenuse of the values passed in arguments. Numerically, it returns the value of sqrt(a*a + b*b).
The value of tangent of pi/6 is : 0.5773502691896257 The value of hypotenuse of 3 and 4 is : 5.0
5. degrees() :- This function is used to convert argument value from radians to degrees.
6. radians() :- This function is used to convert argument value from degrees to radians.
The converted value from radians to degrees is : 29.999999999999996 The converted value from degrees to radians is : 0.5235987755982988
This article is contributed by Manjeet Singh. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course