<mat-list> in Angular Material
Angular Material is a UI component library that is developed by the Angular team to build design components for desktop and mobile web applications. In order to install it, we need to have angular installed in our project, once you have it you can enter the below command and can download it. <mat-list> tag is used to display the list of items or records.
ng add @angular/material
- First, install the angular material using the above-mentioned command.
- After completing the installation, Import ‘MatListModule’ from ‘@angular/material/list’ in the app.module.ts file.
- After importing the ‘MatListModule’ we need to use <mat-list> tag.
- Inside the <mat-list> tag we need to use <mat-list-item> tag for every item or labels.
- We need to include role property for both <mat-list> tag and <mat-list-item>.
- For <mat-list> we need to assign the role property with “list” string and for <mat-list-item> we need to assign the role property with “listitem” string value.
- Once done with the above steps then serve or start the project.