Mastercard visited our college in August 2020. There were total 3 rounds of evaluation.
Coding Test : Coding round consists of 2 questions , one of easy level and other was of moderate level. The first question was to print all prime numbers from 1 to n. Second question was to make the array palindromic by adding one more adjacent elements.
Finally 60 students were shortlisted for next technical interview.
Technical Interview :
Technical round starts with my introduction, then she asked me some questions on OOP. The discussion headed to DBMS concepts like deadlock , normalisation. Here are some of the questions which i can remember :
- OOP concepts
- DDL vs DML
- Constructor and its types.
- SQL queries
- Exceptions in java
- Normalisation and deadlock
- How deadlock can be avoided
- Difference between overloading and overriding
- Real time use of overriding
20 students were shortlisted for HR interview
HR Round :
HR round too starts with my introduction. Then she asked me some basic HR questions on team work , deadline. After this , she asked me about computer networking which i couldn’t answer and my journey ended for mastercard.
I did not get an offer but I learned from it a lot as it was my first interview for a job.
- MasterCard Associate Software Engineering Interview Experience
- MasterCard Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Mastercard Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | On-Campus (Virtual) 2020
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.