MasterCard Interview Experience for Software Developer
Round 1: CODING ROUND – 200 MARKS
- Basic String Manipulation (100 marks)-easy
- Knapsack variation (DP) (100 marks)-difficult.
Around 80 students were selected for the Technical Round
Round 2: TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- Fundamentals of OOP- Inheritance, Polymorphism
- SQL queries (basic, nested, and the on containing where,having,group by,order by, like, etc..)
- SQL Joins, and which is the fastest?
- Array-based easy level data structure questions.
- Project and Internship details
- Difference between C and C++
The difficulty of the Technical Round was easy-to-medium. If your core concepts are clear, you will be able to crack the round.
30-35 students were selected for HR round
Round 3: HR INTERVIEW
- Tell me about yourself
- The Toughest decision you had to take in life
- Why MasterCard?
- What do you do in your free time, to improve yourself (your skills)?
Finally,10-12 students were selected.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.