Mastercard Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
My interview experience with MasterCard summer intern | on campus | for summer 2022
Round 1(Coding Round): There were two coding questions.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Given a binary matrix(matrix having only 0 or 1) we have to count a number of cells having at least one adjacent 1. (EASY)
- find LCA of the binary tree when the path array is given contains path strings. (Like path array [L,R,LL,LR] , nodes values [1,2,4,5]). (MEDIUM)
28 students were shortlisted after the coding round.
Round 2(Technical + HR): The following questions were asked:
- Introduce yourself.
- Predict output of some c code (based on the static variable, string pointer in c ).
- Difference between malloc and calloc function().
- Print “hello world” without semicolon. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-hello-world-without-semicolon-in-ccpp/)
- Explain one project.
- What are Git and common commands?
- OOPs, concepts & the difference between abstraction and encapsulation.
- Difference between call by value and call by reference (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-call-by-value-and-call-by-reference/)
- Some questions on databases.
- I have an ECE branch why do I want to work in the IT sector?
- Asked about the course curriculum.
- and some basic discussion on my experience.
Finally, 9 were selected and I wasn’t.
- Prepared well your coding language concepts.
- Be confident and the interview is easy.