Multiple choice test in amcat website. It consisted of 4 sections: Aptitude,Logical reasoning, Computer Science skills and personality round.
Round 2: Presentation round
I had to give a presentation to a panel of 4 members (3 from IT division and 1 from HR) why I want to work in IT division, What I expect from the company and how I am different from others. The duration was about 10 minutes.
It was a panel Interview consisting of 4 interviewers(3 IT and 1 HR). It was mix of technical and HR questions. The 3 interviewers from IT division asked technical questions and the HR asked some standard HR interview questions.
Technical questions were from Data security, Computer Architecture and DBMS(Normalization,some queries).
Discussion on my projects.
- Opera Interview Experience | Set 3 (IOG division)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus for Strats Division)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.