Given a m x n 2D matrix, check if it is a Markov Matrix.
Markov Matrix : The matrix in which the sum of each row is equal to 1.
Input : 1 0 0 0.5 0 0.5 0 0 1 Output : yes Explanation : Sum of each row results to 1, therefore it is a Markov Matrix. Input : 1 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 Output : no
Approach : Initialize a 2D array, then take another single dimensional array to store the sum of each rows of the matrix, and check whether all the sum stored in this 1D array is equal to 1, if yes then it is Markov matrix else not.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Finding the probability of a state at a given time in a Markov chain | Set 2
- Program to check diagonal matrix and scalar matrix
- Program to check if a matrix is Binary matrix or not
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- C++ program to Convert a Matrix to Sparse Matrix
- Maximize sum of N X N upper left sub-matrix from given 2N X 2N matrix
- Circular Matrix (Construct a matrix with numbers 1 to m*n in spiral way)
- Find trace of matrix formed by adding Row-major and Column-major order of same matrix
- Count frequency of k in a matrix of size n where matrix(i, j) = i+j
- Check if it is possible to make the given matrix increasing matrix or not
- Check if matrix can be converted to another matrix by transposing square sub-matrices
- Maximum trace possible for any sub-matrix of the given matrix
- Minimum number of steps to convert a given matrix into Upper Hessenberg matrix
- Minimum steps required to convert the matrix into lower hessenberg matrix
- Minimum number of steps to convert a given matrix into Diagonally Dominant Matrix
- Convert given Matrix into sorted Spiral Matrix
- Check if a given matrix can be converted to another given matrix by row and column exchanges
- Create matrix whose sum of diagonals in each sub matrix is even
- Construct a square Matrix whose parity of diagonal sum is same as size of matrix
- Minimize count of adjacent row swaps to convert given Matrix to a Lower Triangular Matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.