Given a m x n 2D matrix, check if it is a Markov Matrix.
Markov Matrix : The matrix in which the sum of each row is equal to 1.
Input : 1 0 0 0.5 0 0.5 0 0 1 Output : yes Explanation : Sum of each row results to 1, therefore it is a Markov Matrix. Input : 1 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 Output : no
Approach : Initialize a 2D array, then take another single dimensional array to store the sum of each rows of the matrix, and check whether all the sum stored in this 1D array is equal to 1, if yes then it is Markov matrix else not.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Program to check diagonal matrix and scalar matrix
- Finding the probability of a state at a given time in a Markov chain | Set 2
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- C++ program to Convert a Matrix to Sparse Matrix
- Program to check if a matrix is Binary matrix or not
- Program for Rank of Matrix
- Program for Identity Matrix
- Program to check if matrix is singular or not
- Program to find the Sum of each Row and each Column of a Matrix
- Program to print the Diagonals of a Matrix
- Program to find transpose of a matrix
- Program to find all types of Matrix
- Program to check if a matrix is symmetric
- Program to check idempotent matrix
- Program to check Involutory Matrix