- Detect a loop in a linked list
- Print matrix in a spiral order – Practice here
- Snake-Ladder problem
- N-queen problem for 8 queens
- Reverse a string wordwise – Practice here
- key and lock problem – Practice here
- Serialize and Deserialize a Binary Tree – Practice here
- Wap to print all permutations of a given string – Practice here
- Maximum area of a histogram – Practice here
- Given a number, generate all prime numbers till that number – Practice here
- Sort an array of 0s, 1s, 2s – Practice here
- Nth fibonacci number – Practice here
- Find Middle element of Linked List – Practice here
- Check if a linked list is Circular Linked List – Practice here
- SQL queries
- Basic Java concepts
- Indexing in DBMS
- B-tree and B+ Tree
- Mutex and Semaphores
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Must Do Coding Questions Company-wise
- Functional Dependency and Attribute Closure
- GATE CS 2016 Syllabus
- Top 5 Topics for Each Section of GATE CS Syllabus
- What’s difference between Linux and Android ?
- GATE CS 2017 Syllabus
- Mutex vs Semaphore
- What is Memory Leak? How can we avoid?
- Chatbot Theory Explained !
- Sudo Placement 2 | Course Structure
- How to prepare for AMCAT?
- How to attempt Function Coding Questions?
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Editors and Its types in System Programming
- File globbing in Linux