MAQ Software Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer
MAQ Software visited the campus to hire for the position of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to share my interview experience with my fellow geeks for the same
Total Rounds : 3
Round 1: Aptitude + Coding
Aptitude: 30 min
Coding: 60 min
- This round consisted of 30 questions/MCQ of 1 mark each with a negative marking of 0.25. The questions were aptitude, verbal, and reasoning.
- There were 4 coding questions. The level of coding questions was easy to medium. I was able to solve 3 out of 4.
Note: Read the problem statement thoroughly especially the input statement. Few of my friends were not able to solve the question yet they know the logic of the problem statement. I think they did not read the input statement. The input statement was N comma-separated Integers instead of N space-separated Integers. This might differ in your case. So, please read the input statement
Round 2: Technical Interview
- In this round, 2 SQL questions were asked based on joins, 1 logical question which was easy, and 2 coding questions were asked
- The coding questions asked to me were
Round 3: Technical Interview2
- I was asked only a single question in this round
- The coding question asked to me was
I was lucky enough that no questions were asked to me regarding projects in both rounds. Your scenario might be different .so, be prepared to answer the questions regarding projects as well.
Wishing you ALL THE BEST !!