Map in STL is used to hash key and value. We generally see map being used for standard data types. We can also use map for pairs.
For example consider a simple problem, given a matrix and positions visited, print which positions are not visited.
(0, 1) (0, 2) (1, 2) (2, 0) (2, 1)
This article is contributed by Abhishek Rajput. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Sets of pairs in C++
- How to create an unordered_map of pairs in C++?
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd
- Sorting Vector of Pairs in C++ | Set 1 (Sort by first and second)
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Priority queue of pairs in C++ (Ordered by first)
- Remove first adjacent pairs of similar characters until possible
- Print all pairs in an unsorted array with equal sum
- Binary search in sorted vector of pairs
- Find k pairs with smallest sums in two arrays | Set 2
- Count pairs from two sorted arrays whose sum is equal to a given value x
- Check if an array can be divided into pairs whose sum is divisible by k
- Count pairs whose products exist in array
- Sorting Vector of Pairs in C++ | Set 2 (Sort in descending order by first and second)
- Convert an array to reduced form | Set 2 (Using vector of pairs)