Recently I went for Manhattan Associates for Software Engineer Interview
First Round Consisted of 20 Aptitude questions mostly from class 10th topics and One Java MCQ test from Collections, Multi threading and Exception Handling.
Second Round Had Mostly Questions from Java 8
How will you convert a list into map using streams in java 8? The list is a list of employees, the employee object contains id and name?
What are Customized Excpetions explain with a real world example?
Explain Producer Consumer Example?
Explain Internal Working of Hashmap?
- ZS Associates Interview Experience (On Campus Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer)
- ZS Associates - Software Engineer (Applications) Position
- ZS Associates for Software Engineer
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Off-Campus Interview Experience 2020 | DAA Profile
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for FTE Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for BTA Role 2021
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for DAA
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- Ongrid Software Interview Experience for Software Engineer(On-Campus)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Platform Software Engineer)
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.