Manhattan Associates Interview Experience for Software Developer (On-Campus)
4 Rounds of Selection Process.( Written Round, 2 Technical Round, HR Round).
Round 1: Test on HackerRank(Simple)
- Topics for test -All MCQs easy and simple (derive output of simple code, Quants, Logical Reasoning).
Round 2(Technical Interview): 4 sections Marking System
- 1st and 2nd section -Coding Questions for ex- write program(just Logic), derive logic for the program.
- OOPs, concept and some language Questions you mentioned on your CV. May be Hypothetical -for example Given a List Of Arrays Suggest a way that it can be sorted in less time(P.S. don’t say Algorithm which is already there like any sort bubble quick, etc … Find your Algorithm to sort). Depends On the Panel Sometimes.
- 3nd section- Quants(from any topic ), Logical Reasoning.
- 4th section – Puzzle(prepare from geeks for geeks).
- Another Technical Round Some Coding Questions AS mentioned above. But easy Round. Just don’t Panic.
Round 4 (HR Round): It’s easy .. they ask simple HR round questions like –
- What u expect from us, Tell me about Yourself etc…
Note: They check how creative, efficient and yours new idea of solving problems. How fast you can think and solve your problems. So better be prepared For Problem Solving Questions. Any programming language is preferred.BE Confident about what you write in your CV/Resume. Overall it was Easy.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!