MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer Android (3 Years Experienced)
Current Experience: 3 Years.
Profile: Senior Software Engineer | Android
The interviewer was so laid back that I became unsure if I wanted to join the company.
Round 1(Technical Interview): It is a Zoom Call for around 1 hour
- Data Structure Question: Find a number of islands
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-number-of-islands/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/find-the-number-of-islands/1
- Shuffle an Array
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/shuffle-a-given-array-using-fisher-yates-shuffle-algorithm/
- Fragments setArgument getArgument and Constructors and passing checking for onSavedInstance null before starting an activity.
Round 2(Technical Interview): It is a Zoom Call for around 40 minutes
- Activity A calls Activity B life cycle in the middle
- Login Screen Implementation using MVP
- Design Patterns used.
- ANR Encountered
- Builder Design Pattern
- DS Question – Linked List with the nth element.
- Rotate first k elements and put it in the end
- Kotlin basics
- Android Architecture Components