Current Experience: 3 Years.
Profile: Senior Software Engineer | Android
The interviewer was so laid back that I became unsure if I wanted to join the company.
Round 1(Technical Interview): It is a Zoom Call for around 1 hour
- Data Structure Question: Find a number of islands
- Shuffle an Array
- Fragments setArgument getArgument and Constructors and passing checking for onSavedInstance null before starting an activity.
Round 2(Technical Interview): It is a Zoom Call for around 40 minutes
- Activity A calls Activity B life cycle in the middle
- Login Screen Implementation using MVP
- Design Patterns used.
- ANR Encountered
- Builder Design Pattern
- DS Question – Linked List with the nth element.
- Rotate first k elements and put it in the end
- Kotlin basics
- Android Architecture Components
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.