Create a simple calculator which can perform basic arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication or division depending upon the user input.
Please select operation - 1. Add 2. Subtract 3. Multiply 4. Divide Select operations form 1, 2, 3, 4 : 1 Enter first number : 20 Enter second number : 13 20 + 13 = 33
Please select operation - 1. Add 2. Subtract 3. Multiply 4. Divide Select operations form 1, 2, 3, 4 : 1 Enter first number : 15 Enter second number : 14 15 + 14 = 29
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Python | Basic Program Crash Debugging
- Program for EMI Calculator
- C/C++ program to make a simple calculator
- Menu Driven C++ Program for a Simple Calculator
- Smart calculator in Python
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Basic Approximations in Python
- A basic Python Programming Challenge
- Python | Basic Gantt chart using Matplotlib
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.