Matplotlib is an amazing visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib is a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack.
To create filled polygons between two curves a PolyCollection filling needs to be created between y1 and y2.
Parameters for the above task:
- x: It is an array of length N that holds data of x.
- y1: It is an array or a scalar of length N that holds data of y.
- y2:It is an array or a scalar of length N that holds data of y.
- Make a violin plot in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Ellipse (different polygons) in Kivy
- Plotting polar curves in Python
- Python | Detect Polygons in an Image using OpenCV
- Rhodonea Curves and Maurer Rose in Python
- numpy.ma.filled() function - Python
- Numpy MaskedArray.filled() method - Python
- Create a Numpy array filled with all zeros | Python
- How to draw color filled star in Python-Turtle?
- Draw Color Filled Shapes in Turtle - Python
- Create a Numpy array filled with all ones
- How to make a Twitter Bot in Python?
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- How to make Indian Flag using Turtle - Python
- How to make Triangle in Python Turtle using onscreenclick?
- How to make a basic Scatterplot using Python-Plotly?
- Python | How to make a terminal progress bar using tqdm
- Python | Make a simple window using kivy
- Make an area plot in Python using Bokeh
- Matplotlib.pyplot.gca() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.