Recently Mahindra Comviva visited our campus for hiring students for the profile of “Engineer Trainee”.
There were 4 rounds in the process. (Online+Technical Interview+Write-Up+HR Round).
In the Online round, there were quant+analytical questions and 2 Coding questions. I remember one Question.
Round 2:- Technical Interview
It started with the usual “Tell me something about yourself”. Then he asked questions about data structures. I had mentioned DMBS in my resume so he asked what are DDL & DML. Since I was from the electronics background he asked the following puzzle:-
In this round, the interviewer checked the basics insted of asking the various algorithms or any usual data structres related question(P.S. :- Get your basics right!).
Round 3:- Write-UP
I was asked to write on the topic “If intelligence Grew On Trees” in about 200 words. (Little Advice:- Don’t copy from the internet, write your own, because they will know that you’ve copied from the internet).
Some of the other topics were:-
“Selling Mirror to Blinds”.
“Listening is a dying art. We hardly listen to understand, we only listen to refute or reply”.
18 students were shortlisted for the HR Interview.
Round 4:- HR Round
There was not a single usual HR question! Interviewer Directly jumped on co-curricular activities and asked about a situation where my and team leader’s opinion were different and what was the result of this and how i coped up with it.Then the interviewer asked a puzzle. You are standing in a dark room with no source of light, you don’t have any source of light.Find the centre of the floor (Exact same words). The interviewer wants to check your approach in this question. This question has not a single definite solution. You have to ask the right questions from the interviewer and proceed accordingly.(PS:- Don’t always jump straight on formulas and concepts of physics and maths, sit back and think logically what can you do to solve the problem).
Total of 8 students were seected and luckily I was one of them.
GFG is a fabulous source for those who want to learn from basics to advanced level of any given topic. It’s very helpful in preparation of interviews, be it any concept of any subject, any coding question or any puzzle, GFG has it all!!
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Tech Mahindra(Customer support) Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Wipro Elite 2020 Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Epam Interview Experience for Junior Software Engineer(2020 graduates)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.