It was hacker earth round .There were three question related to graphs and very complex. Even though all test cases did not pass, they have called for next rounds.
Discussion about the Segment trees .
How indexes are constructed in the Database
About the challenges and leanings in the current company.
Interview by a manager
Many questions about Rest
-How does rest work
-Does your current company practice all principles of Rest
-Explain statelessness and other rest related concepts
Many other questions related to System Design Concepts
-Explain Rate limiter
-What is Load Balancing
-Message queues and did you use them
Data base related questions
-Why do we need Database
-Difference between btree and b+tree
Significance of left outer join
Few questions around trees .
Why should we hire you ?
Its a telephonic round with the CPO . He was very friendly . They want to evaluate if my previous work will contribute to their company if selected. The main objective was to understand the work and projects I have been doing .
Questions about the architecture of the product and if it is multi tenant architecture .
Questions about my contribution to the projects mentioned in the resume.
It lasted for 30 mins.
- Lynk Logistics Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)