LTTS is a subsidiary of its parent company Larson and Toubro. It visited our campus in October 2020
There were 3 Rounds:
- Online Coding round & objective questions
- Technical Interview
- HR/Managerial Round
First Round(Online Coding Round): 27 Oct 2020
- Find two elements from the array which sum is closest to zero
- GIven two strings, find if the first string is a subsequence of second
And some basic computer science question(OS, Networking, OOPS & code snippets I/O)
Second Round(Technical Interview): 3 Nov 2020
The Interviewer started with my self-introduction.
- Explain Data Structures and Algorithms for a newbie.
- What is the difference between array, LinkedList, Stack, and queue?
- Tell me about your project and your role in that and the challenges you faced.
- Two series are given and find the next number and a puzzle regarding odd words?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, any initiative you have taken in college or school(I didn’t accept these questions in technical round though)
Third Round(HR/Managerial Round): 5 Nov 2020
- All questions asked were casual and calming. He started with my introduction and then asked something about why I am willing to join the company.
Finally, on the same day, I got a mail from HR that I got the offer for Associate Engineer at LTTS.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.