LTI Interview Experience for Solution Architect | On-Campus 2021
LTI visited my college on Oct 17, 2021.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech has 3 Rounds:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Online Assessment: It is divided into 5 sections-
1. Workplace Competency Test(14Questions-30Mins): This Section consists of Situation based questions that measure the workplace skills and values needed for an entry-level role. The candidate has to mark the best and worst action for every situation.
2. Coding(2Questions-45Mins): This Section had 2 questions which are of easy level.
3. SVAR-Spoken English: This Section had 6 sub-sections which are of easy-medium level.
- Reading- A set of sentences is displayed, the candidate has to read the sentences aloud after beep cues.
- Listening- Sentences will be read one after the other. The candidate must listen and recite the sentences back exactly without any flaw.
- Listening Deductions- A conversation between 2 or more people will be played. The candidate has to listen to the conversation carefully. A set of questions will be posted based on the conversation.
- Grammar – A question with 4 options will be asked. The candidate has to choose the right grammatically correct sentence.
- Error Identification- We will be given a list of sentences and will be asked to identify the errors in them.
- Speaking- A topic is given. A 30 second time is given for the candidate to think about the topic. The candidate has to speak about the topic for the next 45 seconds
4. Essay Writing(20Mins): My Topic For Essay: Our Society is disrupted by the ever-widening gap between rich and poor. One percent of the world’s population controls half of all global wealth, while a quarter of the world’s population struggles to feed themselves daily.
We want to describe the causes and consequences of this situation. What remedies might be effective?
Word Limit- 400Words
5. Behavioural Assessment(72Questions-15Mins)
Technical Interview: It started with my introduction and jumped to my projects I was asked basic Questions regarding my project, this last for 10Mins.
- I have done a certification Course in C++, so Questions Were Asked from that.
- Asked me about polymorphism, types of Polymorphism.
- Explain about SDLC https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/software-development-life-cycle-sdlc/
- 1 Probability Question: What is the probability of getting a 3 on one die or both when rolling two dice?
HR Round: This was the Last Round. It lasted for 5 mins. Apart from Introduction basic Questions Like Hobbies, area of Interest(No Cross Questions Were asked). The interview ended with the question- Are you willing to relocate?
Verdict – Selected
Tip- Be strong with fundamentals and your projects.