LTI visits our campus this year the hiring was for two levels i.e. level 1 and level 2 it came for FTE. It was open for all branches and the CGPA criteria were 6.5 throughout every sem and no active backlog.
For 2021 batch
I am writing my experience for a level 2 interview process
Round 1: It was an online round which consists
- Psychometric test (86Q,20min)
- Verbal (10,10)
- Logical reasoning (10,10)
- Coding section(1,45)
Every section has its cut off i.e. if u are not able to clear a single test u will not be able to sit for the interview process it is for only (2,3,4,5 above-mentioned topics, 1 and 7 are only for HR and 6 is for level 2) and talking about the level of the questions they were moderate to difficult.
Everyone got a different coding question for the level 2 hiring mine was
Note: If you want to get yourself hired for level 2 then not even a single test case should fail i.e. every test case should be passed and the coding questions were easy to moderate level but the platform was a bit difficult with no auto-complete feature and STL’s were not allowed.
Around 500 had given this test and only 156 were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: As we all were home so GD wasn’t there it was a technical interview round. The technical round was different for Level 1 and Level 2
The main topics in the tech round were:
- Project-related questions (in-depth knowledge is compulsory)
- Resume based questions
- SQL queries
- Truncate vs Delete command
- Different commands in SQL
Then out of 156, 72 were further shortlisted for HR round.
Round 3: This HR round was no joke they had a serious filter criterion based upon the previous rounds i.e. based upon the Round 2 and Psychometric test in round 1. The questions asked me were
- Introduce yourself
- Strengths and Weakness (A humble request don’t tell your weakness as I have a problem saying no HR told me that tell me something genuine)
- Changes you want to do as a developer in WhatsApp
- Any Questions (Do ask at least one or two questions)
And finally out of 72, only 10 were selected, and I was one of them.
Note: Be confident the whole time in your interviews and be interactive don’t sit back if u don’t know the answer ask the interviewer to help a bit they will help.
Thank you wish luck for your interview 🙂
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
- Interview Experience for Morgan Stanley By Wissen Infotech
- Tricon Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Safran Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience On Campus-Sept 2018
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview experience
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- L&T Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Limited Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.