Lowe’s Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021 (Virtual)
Lowe’s India hired this year through Codeathon on HackerEarth platform.
Round 1: The first round comprised of 10 MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, and 2 coding questions one was of medium level and another one was of hard level. (Test Duration: 2.5 hours)
- This was one question asked in Coding round: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sort-the-given-array-as-per-given-conditions/
- And the second question was on Articulation point of Graph.
Round 2(Coding Round): It was of 2 hours duration and the questions were of hard level. Topics involved were DP, Bit masking and Bit manipulation.
Round 3(Technical Interview): It was a 35 minutes interview which started with the introduction.
- I was asked about my project and all the glitches faced and then what was the thought process behind solving it. It was more of a basic question which one can expect in an interview.
- He asked me one basic Exception Handling question.
- Then I was asked a coding question in which a machine is given an array of strings and it can contain some repeated strings as well. The task was to print the repeated string once along with the other ones. So my approach was using the map. Then he asked me in case of map, key, or value which will be permitted to have the NULL value.
- Then the questions were from DBMS and some basic SQL queries.
Fortunately, I got selected for the HR round.
Round 4(HR Round): It was a 45 minutes interview and started with the introduction. Interviewer was quite friendly.
- I was asked about my project and what all I learned from it on a personal level and also the challenges that I faced and my approach for solving it.
- Why Lowe’s
- How do I manage to cope up with new surroundings and people.
- I was asked about the situation in life when I felt completely failed and then how I dealt with it.
- And some other questions which were quite general.
- She asked me whether I had any questions for her. I recommend: Do ask questions. It makes the interview interactive and shows your interest in it.
- Do study about the company thoroughly like what are its motive and many such details. It will help in the HR round.
Verdict: Selected for a full-time offer based in Bangalore.
Tip: Just be confident with all that you answer and also do believe in yourself. You’re surely gonna rock it.