Lowe’s India Interview Experience for SDE I (On-Campus)
I have recently appeared for an interview with Lowe’s India.
First Round was the resume shortlisting 100 students were selected out of 400
CODING ROUND: It was an online round containing 2 sections. The first section was of 15 minutes and contain 15 questions. They were of time complexity, OS, DBMS,
Second Section consists of 2 coding question
- Find the sum of the left Node of a particular Node and change its value to sm.
TECHNICAL ROUND: 30 students were selected. The interviewer was very friendly and first, he gave his intro then asked me to introduce and then he asked about my projects as i have mentioned React.js projects, he asked me questions mainly about that
Then he asked me some basic coding questions like finding duplicates in the array
- Explain quick sort Algorithm
As I have mentioned teaching in my resume so he asked me about that and why I love physics and how can I implement my physics knowledge in the software life
It was overall more focused on resume
- Explain your strength and weakness
- What do you know about Lowe’s India(I have gone through their website so I knew about that company a lot )
- Please be well prepared about that company just go through their Instagram account YouTube channel and website and all
FINAL VERDICT: SELECTED