Round1: Online coding round
This round consisted of sections like aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal and coding.Each section consisted of 30 questions.
There were 2 coding questions in the coding section.
First question was A matrix with r rows and c columns is given a bit 0 or 1 and n. bit -0 specifies row and 1 specifies column.So you need to circular right rotate nth row or circular rotate nth column vertically down and output the resultant matrix.
Input : bit=0 n=2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Output : 1 2 3 6 4 5 7 8 9 As bit=0 rotate 2nd row circularly. Input : bit=1 n=2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Output : 1 8 3 4 2 6 7 5 9
Second question was You will be given s, n where s is the no of set bits(i.e no of ones in the binary representation of the number) and n is the no of bits in the binary representation of the number.You need to output the sum of numbers whose number of bits<=n and no of set bits=s.
Input : s=1 n=2 Output :3 As 1, 2 are the numbers satisfying the above condition.
Round2: Technical Interview
The first question was to implement LRU cache.I was asked to write the code for LRU cache.Other questions were on polymorphism, runtime polymorphism, operator overloading, write an example on polymorphism. He asked me to write a code for finding the kth element from the end of a linked list in single pass i.e O(n) not in O(2n).He asked me questions like what are vptr, vtable, virtual. Some questions were based on my projects and internship.
This lasted for around 30 mins.
Round3: HR Round
The panel consisted of 2 people.
The questions asked were Tell me about your whole journey, why do you want to join the company, why do we hire you, what are your strengths, what are your hobbies, what was the toughest project on which you have worked on, what are your weaknesses, what have you done to overcome them, What are your extra curricular activities, what’s your dream company.
They asked me whether I had any questions.Do ask questions.
I asked them the questions like what are the technologies used, how is a usual day in the company, how is the technical growth in the company.
This round ended by mentioning the compensation details to me.
This round lasted for around 45 mins.
5 students were selected.
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience | On Campus
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- Optum Global Solutions (A United Heatlh Care Company) Interview Experience
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 3 (On-Campus Intern + FTE)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Internship Interview Experiences Company-Wise
- Interview Experiences of Service Based Company as a fresher
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 1 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.