Round 1: Online Test 15 MCQs+4Coding conducted in Hackerearth
15 MCQs consists of aptitude and c output questions. and 4 coding questions we need to solve atleast 1 to get into further rounds.they were easy questions like divisibility problem,and u have given an array like 22 4 6 8 22 and they will give k ,ie a repeated number, you need to replace that no by 1,and print the result ,output is 1 1 4 6 8.
Round 2 : Only one technical round
Asked the approach you used to solve the coding problem,and discussion on projects and asked one puzzle easier one,and told me to code like given an array consists of numbers as well as characters where you need to display numbers as the output.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience | On Campus
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- Lowe's company on campus interview experience
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- Optum Global Solutions (A United Heatlh Care Company) Interview Experience
- Internship Interview Experiences Company-Wise
- Interview Experiences of Service Based Company as a fresher
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 1 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 3 (On-Campus Intern + FTE)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)