Low Code Development
In this era, world is changing and becoming more digital. In this digital world technologies are changing and being updated only to make our lives easier and more efficient. Even news are being read in phone, we update our status every morning, whatever we do like cooking, art, music, dance, exercise, etc., we share in our social media, shopping were also done digitally. Due to an outbreak of covid-19 which is expanded globally many businesses were done virtual now and classes were also taken virtually. Well everything around us is digital. We can locate routes for our destination place, and even we can see the heavy traffic routes too, etc., so technology in our lives has great role. Well this article is about Low code- It’s a visualized approach to software development.
There’s a need for new software applications for business purpose and placed their demands on software developers for creating custom applications in volume and other unique needs.
What is Low code ?
Low code development is a platform for development environment where application software is being created through a graphical user interface (GUI). It may require extra coding for some solutions and may produce operational applications.
Here large number of people can contribute for the application development as it can lower the cost for setup and maintenance, etc.
Use Cases :
1. Web – Based Portal :
- It is a digital tool for delivering self-service experience.
- Customers can perform their tasks like bill payments, etc.
- It’s more useful for the companies.
2. Core Systems :
- Due to core system companies use to contact to their customers and employees conditions.
- Low code provides a collaborative, agile method for application lifecycle.
- Applications were built on matured low-code platforms which are cloud native and multi-cloud portable .
- These apps scales are highly secure.
3. B2C Mobile App :
- Low – code is used to built best breed apps which cannot be downloaded through an app store or run in browser without costs.
- Low code build mobile apps from single platform for companies.
4. IoT – Enabled Smart Application :
- IoT has increased efficiency of internal operation and even enhanced customer requirement for business purpose.
- IoT apps are complex in nature.
- By using low-code many developers can integrate easily with IoT platforms to build web apps and mobile apps.
- They can easily integrate the IoT apps with enterprise systems and third – party services. i.e., traffic, weather, turning on AC, etc.
5. Budget Request and Approval App :
- Low – Code authorize business and professional developers by speed, flexibility, and they collaborate their tools for digitalizing end – to – end capital desire and approval process on a single platforms.
6. New SaaS Applications :
- New SaaS app is able to solve most of the problems faced by customers.
- Low – Code facilitate to quickly and efficiently build, test and display the apps.
- This platform ensures you to give constant feedbacks directly.
- Low – Code has offers great speed to market, cost-effective, positive space for experimenting new apps.
- Delivers apps according to business needs
- Faster decision maker
- Building implementable solution for cloud-architecture
- Authorize more developers to build applications
- Responds quickly to business and customer needs
- Deprived customization
- Finite incorporation
- Get tied to low-code platform
- Can’t build a proper API
- Drag and drop interface
- Visual Modelling