LongStream builder() returns a builder for an LongStream.
static LongStream.Builder builder()
- LongStream.Builder : A mutable builder for a LongStream. A stream builder has a lifecycle, which starts in a building phase, during which elements can be added, and then transitions to a built phase, after which elements may not be added.
Return Value : The function returns a builder for an LongStream.
Example 1 :
Example 2 :
1 3 5 7 9
- LongStream.Builder add(long t) in Java
- LongStream.Builder build() in Java
- LongStream.Builder accept() method in Java
- LongStream of() in Java
- LongStream sum() in Java
- IntStream builder() in Java
- Builder Pattern in java
- LongStream toArray() in Java
- LongStream mapToObj() in Java
- LongStream mapToDouble() in Java
- LongStream max() in Java with examples
- LongStream iterator() in Java
- LongStream limit() in Java
- LongStream min() in Java with examples
- LongStream boxed() in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.