Here, we’re going to study a simple how-to log in twitter by selenium. Selenium is a free tool for automated trying out across exceptional browsers.
Below are the steps:
- First, go to the twitter website using this Link.
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + i or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate box where Phone, email, or username are filled then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the Password then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the Login button then copy the x_path.
Below is the implementation:
One can replace the username and password for the account to be successfully logged in. Here the code is for demonstration only.
You will be logged in to twitter in the browser selenium has opened automatically.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Twitter Automation using Selenium Python
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Gmail Login using Python Selenium
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis using Python
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Facebook Login using Python
- Create MySQL Database Login Page in Python using Tkinter
- Login Application and Validating info using Kivy GUI and Pandas in Python
- How to make a Twitter Bot in Python?
- Login and Registration Project Using Flask and MySQL
- Django Sign Up and login with confirmation Email | Python
- Python Easy-Login Module
- Automated Brute Forcing on web-based login
- Securing Django Admin login with OTP (2 Factor Authentication)
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.