Login Twitter using Python Selenium
Here, we’re going to study a simple how-to log in twitter by selenium. Selenium is a free tool for automated trying out across exceptional browsers.
Below are the steps:
- First, go to the twitter website using this Link.
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + i or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate box where Phone, email, or username are filled then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the Password then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the Login button then copy the x_path.
Below is the implementation:
One can replace the username and password for the account to be successfully logged in. Here the code is for demonstration only.
You will be logged in to twitter in the browser selenium has opened automatically.