The Lodash _.before() method is the opposite of the Lodash _.after() method. This method is used to create a function that invokes func with the this binding and arguments of the created function, while it’s called less than n times.
Parameters: This method accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- n: This parameter holds the number n that defines the number of calls that func is no longer invoked.
- func: This parameter holds the function which will be invoked.
Return Value: This method returns the new restricted function.
The below example illustrates the Lodash _.before() method:
Example 1: In this example, we will try to invoke the function 3 times but it will invoke 2 times only.
- jQuery | before() Method
- HTML | DOM before() method
- Function to escape regex patterns before applied in PHP
- CSS page-break-before Property
- CSS | ::before selector
- How to write :hover condition for a:before and a:after in CSS?
- How to insert line break before an element using CSS?
- PHP | IntlCalendar before() Function
- How to wait for a promise to finish before returning the variable of a function?
- Top 5 Skills You Must Know Before You Learn ReactJS
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- How to remove underline from a:before using CSS ?
- Why doesn't Firefox support the MP3 file format before 2013?
- Preview an image before uploading using jQuery
- How to add image before optgroup label using Bootstrap ?
- Underscore.js _.before() function
- How to validate if input date (start date) in input field must be before a given date (end date) using express-validator ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.