Livspace Interview Experience | SDE-2 Bangalore | September 2019
Position: SDE-2 at Walmart
Location: Bangalore, India
Date: September, 2019
I got to know about Livspace through a friend of mine who was working as an SDE there. He referred me to the HR, and after having a discussion with the HR, she scheduled an onsite interview for me.
It was a Data Structures and Problem Solving round.
- Find the diagonal sum of a spiral matrix
- Convert a binary tree into its mirror tree: Added the n-ary tree complexity later
It was a Problem Solving and Low Level Design round.
- Find all the subarray with sum equal to K
- Design a data structure which supports push(), pop() and maxPop() operations with least time complexity possible (assuming all operations have similar frequency)
- Design the backend of Splitwise application
System Design round.
- Design Content Management System for Livspace: with a focus on building it scalable and modular
After all the rounds, I had a discussion with the HR. She informed me on the same day that they are extending an offer letter. HR was proactive in informing me about all the details, and the whole interview procedure was completed within a day, unlike in other companies where it usually took around 1 week. After the offer letter was extended, HR also scheduled a few discussions with the Manager and Architect whom I would be working with. I felt very comfortable after understanding the work that the Tech team does here. Overall, it was a pleasing experience and one of the smoothest experiences that I went through.