I was referred by one of the employees of Livspace. Received call from HR within a week for onsite interview.
Round 1: First round was mainly focused on algorithms. I was asked 2 questions
- Find item in rotated array. [Binary search operation]
- Longest repeating substring in string. [Memoization issue]
Round 2: Second round was JS related interview mainly framework related problems
- AngularJs digest cycles
- Two way data-binding
- Given a website platform : Consolidated view for uber, ola etc site in one application. – design FE logic around it, including routing, promise http calls.
- Module wise code structuring of above website in angular8
- Page load optimization [Minification, Uglification JS Css and image optimization]
- Service worker discussion, its uses in browser.
It was a long discussion.
Round 3: Third round was JS-UI and puzzle related interview:
- Write logic in js : sum(1)(2)(3)(4) == 10
- Extend to infinite nested function call(recursion and currying)
- sum(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)……(n) == x
- CSS related problem
- Event delegation in js [Event bubbling and capturing].
- Website rendering in browsers [DOM creation and CSSOM]
Round 4: Fourth round was basically related to design
- Design snake-ladder game [Focused on class based categorization]
- Few FE logic to implement the game
- Implementing Dice Random function . [Lengthy DISCUSSION but interesting]
Round 5: HM Round
- Focused mainly on projects and livspace work culture.
Finally received an offer letter within a week.
Perks: Livspace offers a good work life balance, good salaries, amazing work environment and a well-stuffed pantry. More importantly, you’ll get to work on the latest tech-stack here. Also, WFH is allowed.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.