First round was online coding round. It was hosted on hackerrank platform. 4 questions were there.
- First one was to check weather a valid BST exists given its pre-order traversal.
- Find maximum number of consercutive days when all the emloyees were present. Matrix data was given. data[i][j] denotes the jth employee’s attendence on ith day.
- Minimum number of moves required for knight to reach the ending position from given starting position.
- Find the longest subsequence of S that is palindrome.
6 people were selected for next round.
Second round was telephonic interview. We have write our code on a real-time collaborative code editor on skype.
Firstly interviewer asks me about myself. Then 2 coding questions were asked.
- Find total number of visible nodes in a binary tree. A node is visible, if it has highest value in the path from root to node. It was done in O(n).
- Find leftmost unique element in the array. eg. 2 5 2 3 5 6 8 . Answer is 3 for given example. I have done with the help of the hashmap in O(n) time complexity.
Coding style was given more importance than solution.
Finally 4 persons were selected. I was one of 2 who was not selected.
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience (On Campus for SDE Internship)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 9 (Experienced through Linkedin Invite)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | 5 (On Campus)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | 6
- LinkedIn Interview Experience - Experienced
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.