Round 1 : It was a 75 min test consisting of 25 Technical MCQ and 25 Aptitude MCQ.
Round 2: It was a 1 hour coding test consisting of 5 questions. Just write the logic.
4 5 6
10 9 8 7
11 12 13 14 15
2. Given a linked list, 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – null, modify it to 1 – 6 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 4 – null i.e take first element and join it with last element, take second element join it with second last element and so on.
3. Given a binary tree, calculate the sum of boundary nodes.
4. Given a string, ab3c4, find the nth character after decryption. Decryption process is, ab3c4 -> abababc4 -> abababcabababcabababc
5. Given a string, find all distinct permutations.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
What is polymorphism?
What is compile time and run time polymorphism ?
How compile time and run time polymorphism is acheived ?
What is overriding ?
What is virtual functions ?
What is abstract class ?
Given an array containing numbers from 1 to 100, every element is present only once, only one element is present twice, find that element.
Given an array, array contains numbers within its index range and the array contains duplicates elements, find all duplicates.
Basic questions on pointers.
Given a number represented as linked list, add 1 to it.
Which one is better and why ? queue using linked list and queue using array.
Stack vs queue
What is a binary tree ?
Find height of binary tree.
Given a node, find its level.
Print top view of a binary tree.
Print left view of a binary tree.
Print left view without using Level order traversal.
Print right view of binary tree.
Find diameter of binary tree.
Round 4: Technical Interview 2
Circular queue full and empty condition.
Practical use of tree
Evaluate infix expression.
Reverse linked list in group of size 2.
One puzzle and 2-3 modification on it.
Round 5: HR round
Family background, Bond, future plans, higher education etc.
Verdict : Selected
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Libsys Interview Experience
- Libsys Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Libsys Interview Experience (2018)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- LIBSYS Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Libsys interview Experience (On Campus Programming Trainee)-2018
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- IIT Bombay PhD Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | FTE 2019
- Betsol Interview Experience (2019)
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience | 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Digital 2019 Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.