Lex is a computer program that generates lexical analyzers. Lex reads an input stream specifying the lexical analyzer and outputs source code implementing the lexer in the C programming language.
The commands for executing the LEX program are:
lex abc.l (abc is the file name) cc lex.yy.c -efl ./a.out
Let’s see LEX program to implement a simple calculator.
Input : 3+3 Output : 6.0 Input : 5*4 Output : 20.0
Below is the implementation:
- YACC program to implement a Calculator and recognize a valid Arithmetic expression
- C Program for simple interest
- C++ Program to implement Symbol Table
- Creating a Calculator for Android devices
- Downloading gists from Github made simple
- Simple Multithreaded Download Manager in Python
- How to implement Dictionary with Python3?
- C Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- C Program for Program for array rotation
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- Program Execution in the CPU
- C Program to Add two Integers
- Program to print Hut
- C Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.