Problem: Write a Lex Program to check valid Mobile Number.
FLEX (Fast Lexical Analyzer Generator) is a tool/computer program for generating lexical analyzers (scanners or lexers) written by Vern Paxson in C around 1987. Lex reads an input stream specifying the lexical analyzer and outputs source code implementing the lexer in the C programming language. The function yylex() is the main flex function which runs the Rule Section.
Input: 7017175023 Output: Mobile Number Valid Input: 0001112223 Output: Mobile Number Invalid
- Lex Program to check valid email
- Lex program to check if a Date is valid or not
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Lex Program to accept a valid integer and float value
- Lex program to check whether given number is armstrong number or not
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex Program to check whether a number is Prime or Not
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
- YACC program to implement a Calculator and recognize a valid Arithmetic expression
- Lex program to recognize valid arithmetic expression and identify the identifiers and operators
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- Lex program to check whether given string is Palindrome or Not
- Lex program to check whether the input is digit or not
- YAAC program to check whether given string is Palindrome or not
- Compiler Design | C program to check syntax of 'for' loop
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.