Lex is a computer program that generates lexical analyzers. Lex reads an input stream specifying the lexical analyzer and outputs source code implementing the lexer in the C programming language.
The commands for executing the lex program are:
lex abc.l (abc is the file name) cc lex.yy.c -efl ./a.out
Let’s see lex program to check valid email.
Input : email@example.com Output : Valid Input : !firstname.lastname@example.org Output : Not Valid
Below is the implementation:
- Lex program to check if a Date is valid or not
- Lex program to check valid Mobile Number
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Lex Program to accept a valid integer and float value
- YACC program to implement a Calculator and recognize a valid Arithmetic expression
- Lex program to recognize valid arithmetic expression and identify the identifiers and operators
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- Lex program to check whether the input is digit or not
- C++ Program to check Prime Number
- C Program to Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- Lex program to check whether given string is Palindrome or Not
- Lex Program to check whether a number is Prime or Not
- C program to check if a given string is Keyword or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.