Lex is a computer program that generates lexical analyzers. Lex reads an input stream specifying the lexical analyzer and outputs source code implementing the lexer in the C programming language.
The commands for executing the lex program are:
lex abc.l (abc is the file name) cc lex.yy.c -efl ./a.out
Let’s see lex program to check valid email.
Input : email@example.com Output : Valid Input : !firstname.lastname@example.org Output : Not Valid
Below is the implementation:
- Lex program to check if a Date is valid or not
- Lex program to check valid Mobile Number
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Lex Program to accept a valid integer and float value
- Lex program to recognize valid arithmetic expression and identify the identifiers and operators
- YACC program to implement a Calculator and recognize a valid Arithmetic expression
- 7 Steps for Mastering the Intro Email to a Prospective Employer
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex Program to check whether a number is Prime or Not
- Lex program to check whether given string is Palindrome or Not
- C program to check if a given string is Keyword or not
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- C++ Program to check Prime Number
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.