Lenskart interview for SDE2
First Round (Written) :
1. 6 MCQs in java
2. Sliding window maximum
3. Sum of elements at same vertical level of a binary tree.
4. Reverse words of a sentence without using split or any other in built functions.
Input : Bangalore is my city
Output: city my is Bangalore
Second Round (F2F):
1. Maximum distance between two nodes of a binary tree.
2. Zigzag traversal of a binary tree.
3. Implement immutable class with secondary type attributes
4. About string pools
5. Class loading
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Third Round (F2F) :
1. Design multi level car parking
Fourth Round Managerial (F2F) :
1. A design problem and design pattern to implement to solve it.
2. Detect loop in linked list.
3. Maximum sum of contiguous sub array
4. About project and some behavioral questions