Given the length of a side a of a triangle and its adjacent angles B and C, the task is to find the remaining two sides of the triangle.
Input: a = 5, B = 62.2, C = 33.5
Output: 4.44, 2.77
The remaining two sides of the triangle are b = 4.44488228556699 and c = 2.7733977979419038
Input: a = 12, B = 60, C = 30
Output: 10.39, 5.99
The remaining two sides of the triangle are b = 10.392304845413264 and c = 5.999999999999999
- The remaining angle can be calculated by the angle sum theorem in a triangle:
- The other two sides of triangle can be computed using sine formula:
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Auxillary Space: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Area of Triangle using Side-Angle-Side (length of two sides and the included angle)
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Find area of triangle if two vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Find the length of the median of a Triangle if length of sides are given
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with two common sides and no common sides
- Number of ways to arrange 2*N persons on the two sides of a table with X and Y persons on opposite sides
- Length of diagonal of a parallelogram using adjacent sides and angle between them
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Check if a triangle of positive area is possible with the given angles
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Find the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle with given two sides
- Find area of parallelogram if vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Minimum and maximum possible length of the third side of a triangle
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Length of a Diagonal of a Parallelogram using the length of Sides and the other Diagonal
- Find all sides of a right angled triangle from given hypotenuse and area | Set 1
- Minimum side of square embedded in Regular polygon with N sides
- Minimum number of points to be removed to get remaining points on one side of axis
- Length of Diagonals of a Cyclic Quadrilateral using the length of Sides.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.